But of course, lovely! It’s so easy that I’ve got it memorized :)
1 cup nut butter (I used peanut butter because I was feelin’ some peanut butter brownies, but you can use any kind)
2 cups grated zucchini
1 cup chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate chunks
1/2 cup agave (I used light since peanut butter is sweet compared to other nut butters)
1 tbsp ground flax seed + 3 tbsp water (mix together and set aside for a bit to gel up)
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
Chopped raw walnuts
* Coconut or almond flour
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine all of the ingredients.
3) Pour batter into a greased pan.
4) Sprinkle walnuts on top of the batter.
5) Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until fork/toothpick comes out clean.
* I used some flour to soak up the liquid from the grated zucchini and agave, and to give the brownies more texture- they turned out fabulous! I used maybe 3 - 5 tbsp? It’s optional and totally up to you. I also sprinkled additional chocolate pieces on top with the walnuts.
Sooooo good with some almond milk and I’m gonna go eat some right now :D Happy vegan baking!