One of the best things about yoga (if not THE best), is that after each practice, you really do grow and you really do transcend into a higher self. You become enlightened by your own abilities and the miracles of your amazing body. You learn, you discover a lot about yourself, and you gain a great deal of humility. When all of this radiates from ourselves, we put peace into our lives and into the lives of those around us.
1. Don’t retire.
2. Floss every day.
3. Move around- Building muscle with resistance training is also ideal, but yoga classes can give you similar strength-training effects.
4. Eat a fiber-rich cereal for breakfast.
5. Get at least six hours of shut-eye.
6. Consume whole foods, not supplements.
7. Be less neurotic- Find better ways to manage when you’re stressed: Yoga, exercise, meditation, tai chi, or just deep breathing for a few moments are all good.
8. Live like a Seventh Day Adventist- Cherish the body. Be focused on family and community.
9. Be a creature of habit.
10. Stay connected.
11. Be Conscientious.
- megora-celine likes this
- foxtheif reblogged this from geeky-yogini
- 43vrh3arty0ga reblogged this from geeky-yogini
- kinkypolarbear likes this
- paxxox reblogged this from geeky-yogini
- multifarious-anarchy reblogged this from geeky-yogini
- sirlusciouslovefoot likes this
- alexornelas likes this
- lil-miss-fitness reblogged this from geeky-yogini
- geeky-yogini posted this