One of the best things about yoga (if not THE best), is that after each practice, you really do grow and you really do transcend into a higher self. You become enlightened by your own abilities and the miracles of your amazing body. You learn, you discover a lot about yourself, and you gain a great deal of humility. When all of this radiates from ourselves, we put peace into our lives and into the lives of those around us.
GOOD MORNING, UNIVERSE
Wherever you are, whoever you are, whatever you are, I invite you…to three rounds of Om (Aum). But if your soul wants to sing, who am I to stop you? :)
How about today and right now, we take a moment to just be grateful, yeah?
- alter-perceptions reblogged this from geeky-yogini
- joesaidon likes this
- balduandjochuskitchen likes this
- lucidsatellite reblogged this from geeky-yogini
- forest-plum likes this
- neelvan likes this
- angeldrinkstea said: Aummm. Aaumm. Auummm. Namaste, daisy.
- angeldrinkstea likes this
- geeky-yogini posted this