One of the best things about yoga (if not THE best), is that after each practice, you really do grow and you really do transcend into a higher self. You become enlightened by your own abilities and the miracles of your amazing body. You learn, you discover a lot about yourself, and you gain a great deal of humility. When all of this radiates from ourselves, we put peace into our lives and into the lives of those around us.
*post-yoga couch potato*
Me: You didn't kiss me >=/
Him: You didn't kiss ME.
Me: I can't right now...my body is a noodle.
Him: What. That doesn't mean your yoga practice is done. Isn't Seane Corn your idol? What did she say?
Me: "Off the mat, and into the world."
Him: That's right. Now off the mat, and onto my lips.
- finger-print said: hahahaha thats such a good comeback, go witty boyfriend! :p
- finger-print likes this
- ohhelloholly said: what a cute boyfriend you have
- danceswithlions likes this
- queenbliss likes this
- arichandrasana said: uuuuuuuuuuuugh cuuuute
- angeldrinkstea said: Love bee!
- angeldrinkstea likes this
- restless-chelle likes this
- geeky-yogini posted this