One of the best things about yoga (if not THE best), is that after each practice, you really do grow and you really do transcend into a higher self. You become enlightened by your own abilities and the miracles of your amazing body. You learn, you discover a lot about yourself, and you gain a great deal of humility. When all of this radiates from ourselves, we put peace into our lives and into the lives of those around us.
Vibram FiveFingers shoes…do you have a pair? How do you like them?
- paganoheather answered: Two pair for running and “normal” sneakers with a vibram sole for errands/going to yoga. Love, love, love them.
- nanilife answered: so expensive!
- lauren-ect answered: I have a pair! I don’t run in them though. I just wear them for everyday use, walking around, ect. They are super comfy.
- agamikarmayoga answered: I love them! They also work great for yoga!
- a-cluttered-brain answered: I have 2 and love them both! Read the Education page though, off the Vibram website. vibramfivefingers.com/e…
- geeky-yogini posted this