One of the best things about yoga (if not THE best), is that after each practice, you really do grow and you really do transcend into a higher self. You become enlightened by your own abilities and the miracles of your amazing body. You learn, you discover a lot about yourself, and you gain a great deal of humility. When all of this radiates from ourselves, we put peace into our lives and into the lives of those around us.
Is it okay to have a butt-appreciation post? I mean…that’s the “max” in gluteus maximus, hahaha. I swear by warriors and three-legged downward dogs, you guys. Aaaaaaaaaaaaand…I don’t mind at all being a muscular yogini :)
- soulcub likes this
- joesaidon likes this
- andtheflameflickers likes this
- finger-print said: muscular yoginis are the best!!! i love my strong thighs and booty, it gets me through my day and my workouts! :) yay for you, too!
- finger-print likes this
- angeldrinkstea likes this
- 3freefromlimits likes this
- arpitrathi said: ;) me like
- vivialive likes this
- geeky-yogini posted this