One of the best things about yoga (if not THE best), is that after each practice, you really do grow and you really do transcend into a higher self. You become enlightened by your own abilities and the miracles of your amazing body. You learn, you discover a lot about yourself, and you gain a great deal of humility. When all of this radiates from ourselves, we put peace into our lives and into the lives of those around us.
I know I’m like twelve hours late, but this was breakfast :) Coconut and macadamia nut herbal tea with almond milk, and Ezekiel bread with avocado, paprika, and dried parsley :9 Mmmm, mmmm :9
- health-diary reblogged this from lavenderbruise
- chillll0ut reblogged this from lavenderbruise
- breathingfebruary likes this
- nerdgrinder likes this
- angeldrinkstea said: Unf. That’s looks like sex for your mouth. Insert here, please.
- lavenderbruise reblogged this from geeky-yogini and added:
- lavenderbruise likes this
- celery-clinton reblogged this from geeky-yogini and added:
- geeky-yogini posted this