One of the best things about yoga (if not THE best), is that after each practice, you really do grow and you really do transcend into a higher self. You become enlightened by your own abilities and the miracles of your amazing body. You learn, you discover a lot about yourself, and you gain a great deal of humility. When all of this radiates from ourselves, we put peace into our lives and into the lives of those around us.
BEFORE I CALL IT A NIGHT
1. Tumblr is like a treasure chest filled with books. I constantly find so many interesting lives on here. There are only so many hours in a day and sometimes, all I want to do is keep scrolling to the next page.
2. You’re beautiful.
3. The beau is studying so hard and I’m so proud of him.
4. I REALLY want some Vibram FiveFingers.
5. You are not your disorder. You are not any label that has been put on your name/record/body, so don’t feel sorry for yourself and don’t limit yourself just because someone said you have this and that.
6. Okay, just kidding…I’m gonna have some tea before I call it a night.
7. I’ve got two books to buy and I’m so excited! “Culture and Nursing Care” and “Meditations from the Mat”
8. Did you excite your warrior today?