One of the best things about yoga (if not THE best), is that after each practice, you really do grow and you really do transcend into a higher self. You become enlightened by your own abilities and the miracles of your amazing body. You learn, you discover a lot about yourself, and you gain a great deal of humility. When all of this radiates from ourselves, we put peace into our lives and into the lives of those around us.
VICTORIA’S SECRET EXPOSED
I was pumped, ready to start class, excited to excite some warriors, unfolded my Yogitoes to lay on my mat, and OHHHBABY! There they were, out like nobody’s business- my black, lacey, cheeky VS panties…beautifully glued with static to the towel. Oops?
- wanderbiscuit likes this
- yoginitara reblogged this from yogachick and added:
- sequinedstrawberries likes this
- nikwest likes this
- finger-print likes this
- maeganbobaegan likes this
- yogachick reblogged this from geeky-yogini
- kokakool likes this
- letthemindwonder likes this
- vinyasatovino said: That’s happened to me before. I try to be extra careful when I pack my towel now. So awesome.
- crottedecitron said: hahahaha!! I love this kind of story!!!!
- elaina-marie likes this
- angeldrinkstea said: Love bee. Love bee times a million.
- angeldrinkstea likes this
- getyourhandoffmyhip likes this
- theswallowedweltschmerz likes this
- geeky-yogini posted this