One of the best things about yoga (if not THE best), is that after each practice, you really do grow and you really do transcend into a higher self. You become enlightened by your own abilities and the miracles of your amazing body. You learn, you discover a lot about yourself, and you gain a great deal of humility. When all of this radiates from ourselves, we put peace into our lives and into the lives of those around us.
Just got this from the studio- the front side of my new fleece yoga hoodie sweater! They have a black one with a gold Ganesh, too, and I’m thinking of getting it :) I love it and it’s super comfy! Mmmmm…so snugly.
Om gam ganapataye namaha!
- creatinglastinghealth reblogged this from geeky-yogini
- zenmeg likes this
- awakenedlotus reblogged this from geeky-yogini
- kenziisntcool likes this
- hearapianofall-isgone likes this
- npine likes this
- edmundfisher likes this
- serendipitouslylindsay likes this
- highvibin likes this
- idreamtadreamtonight likes this
- skipperandlilly reblogged this from geeky-yogini
- little-yogi reblogged this from yogibabe
- thebuddhisthippy reblogged this from yogibabe
- victoriacattage likes this
- yogibabe reblogged this from geeky-yogini
- yogibabe likes this
- allslayallthetime likes this
- geeky-yogini posted this