One of the best things about yoga (if not THE best), is that after each practice, you really do grow and you really do transcend into a higher self. You become enlightened by your own abilities and the miracles of your amazing body. You learn, you discover a lot about yourself, and you gain a great deal of humility. When all of this radiates from ourselves, we put peace into our lives and into the lives of those around us.
A glorious vegan breakfast! Some kind of hash made of carrots, beets, and green onions, with huge chunks of browned potatoes and curry-seasoned tofu cubes, all of that with some kind of tomato-chili sauce and topped with vegan sour cream! :9
Happy weekend, radiant ones! May yours be filled with so much sunlight and bliss :)
TOO LAZY TO WASH MY HAIR
1) …so I’m wearing a hat.
2) Did an extensive review on the Vayus, Nadis, Bandhas, and Chakras this past weekend.
3) This is my 958th post.
4) Lemmon pepper tempeh…ugh, so good with some plain old brown rice.
5) Modification of a pose is NEVER a sign of weakness; it means you are listening to your body and you are not letting the ego take charge.
6) “Keep being amazing.” -Jay texting me out of nowhere <3
7) Keep being amazing.
8) Pretty Little Liars is my guilty pleasure.
9) Do I have any followers who are PLL fans?! Holla!
10) People around me: “It’s Valentine’s Day this week, what are YOU gonna do?” Like nothing…I don’t care for it, neither does Jay.
11) My parents made me some vegetable and TVP (Textured Vegetable Protein) eggrolls a couple days ago. They were so. damn. good.
12) Do you hyperextend in your postures? A bend is a beautiful thing and it will SAVE you.
13) I’ve been talking about food I HAD, but I need breakfast now…actually, I have some overnight oats waiting for me- half regular/half dark chocolate almond milk, coconut, and almonds. Pretty much dessert and I am so okay with that.
14) “Fly me to the moon and let play among the stars…”
15) Keep being amazing.
16) What are you grateful for today?
Namaste, radiant souls :)
Overnight oats for breakfast today! Soaked with almond milk and topped with dark chocolate chips, blueberries, cranberries, shredded coconut, almonds! Party in my mouth today :D
I love having cereal for dinner…and breakfast, and lunch, and as a snack, and asdjzcmvkdcmxpitbvner.
1. My tumblr app was acting stupid, so I deleted it. I attempted to download it again and it told me, “This app is not compatible with this phone.” WTF!!! :(
2. Rumor has it that the new iPhone is available for pre-order next week? I swear, it only matters to me because of tumblr (>__<)
3. I miss you guys!
4. There is snow on the mountaintops…
5. My latest graphic novel purchase: Bane VS. Batman
6. Cat/cowing (followed by a little booty shake) feels good every damn time…and it is a good way to lure your man in.
7. I ate tofu and vegetable pho three times this week; and tonight marked three.
8. My dad just got a teeny tiny tumor taken out of his liver last week in Seattle. He is doing very well. He is my “Exalted Warrior” quite often in my yoga practice.
9. ‘Tis the season for knitting! I’m working on a very chunky infinity scarf :D
10. Angelica (http://hippie4theearth.tumblr.com) cracks me up.
11. Oatmeal with dark chocolate almond milk, almonds, and coconut…so hooked.
12. My mom keeps telling me about her wonderful Gucci bag and she is so proud of it.
13. I don’t use designer bags.
14. Clinton, you…you charming man, you. Great speech.
16. Massage your feet and give them some love before your yoga practice.
In light :)
Cinnamon-dusted sweet potato fries are currently baking in the oven while I’m eating homemade muesli :9
I know I’m like twelve hours late, but this was breakfast :) Coconut and macadamia nut herbal tea with almond milk, and Ezekiel bread with avocado, paprika, and dried parsley :9 Mmmm, mmmm :9
Sun-inspired smoothie :) Butternut squash, banana, pineapple, orange, almond milk, Vega One…I’m ready to open my heart to the sky and shine! ^__^
No, I didn’t put kombucha in my smoothie…haha, it’s just there. Anywho! Banana, pineapple, cantaloupe, kale, almond milk, and Vega One :9