One of the best things about yoga (if not THE best), is that after each practice, you really do grow and you really do transcend into a higher self. You become enlightened by your own abilities and the miracles of your amazing body. You learn, you discover a lot about yourself, and you gain a great deal of humility. When all of this radiates from ourselves, we put peace into our lives and into the lives of those around us.
WHY IS THAI FOOD SO GOOD?
1) I mean, I’m eating at the moment and my food is yummy, but I’m daydreaming about garlic tofu and veggies from my favorite Thai place :9
2) God, it has been too cold. My poor Hawaiian asana :(
3) Les Miserables! I cannot wait.
4) You have one body to live in for as long as you can properly take care of it. Take care of it.
5) I’ve been seriously eating cereal for dessert for the past few days, heh.
6) Don’t judge me…I love Christmas songs and I can listen to them all day! ^__^
7) Totally addicted to Scramble with Friends.
8) I randomly skip to and fro. I enjoy skipping.
9) My back bends have been crazy deep lately, UNF.
10) Are you alive or just breathing?
11) Looooooove oversized sweaters and button up blouses lately.
12) There are so many wonderful people I should be following, but I’ve been slacking in that department. Be patient with me, loves?
13) OMG…I DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, BUT THIS WENT UP TO 16 AND STOPPED AT 12 WHEN I POSTED IT :/ *adding on what I can remember from here*
14) Sometimes, a smile is all someone might need at any given moment.
14) I am so in love.
15) Trust the breath. Let your breath be your guide.
16) Starve the ego. Feed the soul.
Namaste, radiant ones :D