One of the best things about yoga (if not THE best), is that after each practice, you really do grow and you really do transcend into a higher self. You become enlightened by your own abilities and the miracles of your amazing body. You learn, you discover a lot about yourself, and you gain a great deal of humility. When all of this radiates from ourselves, we put peace into our lives and into the lives of those around us.
RECENT THINGS THAT HAVE MADE ME SMILE:
- My furry, furry pets
- Finding a Chinese fortune teller in the work lounge
- Playing with the Chinese fortune teller and having it reveal to me that I have a secret admirer…scandalous!
- All of you who continue to follow me, despite my MIA moments
- My bed
- The handsome, handsome love of my life
- Peanut frackin’ butta
- Realizing what a really pretty middle name I have
- My hanumanasana
- Seeing my skin retaining more moisture…yeah, fuck you, Eczema!
- My cousin presenting a speech on Objectum-Sexuality
- Knowing I can have yummy, yummy vegan pho at my favorite pho restaurant
- Obama’s victory speech
- Making out
- Thanksgiving and having a 4-day weekend!!!
- Yoga discoveries in the self and others :)
Namaste! Good night!
Hehe, the little things that make us happy…what was it for you today? :) For me, it was turning on my engine, and hearing the beautiful sounds of a symphony on the radio. ‘Twas so pleasant and comforting for my chakras right after a 90-minute hot Vinyasa flow ^__^
Right now, you are alive, you have breath; take joy in this moment.
Look at him! He’s so happy, this little fella.
Buddha Doodle - “Love is…”
Have a beautiful day!
New tune added to the playlist for deep stretch, restorative yoga.
You’ve come so far to be where you are. Learn what you’ve got, what you’re not, and who you are. Don’t give up, even if the skies get rough. Don’t give up. You’re worth it.
“I learned how to be happy and positive…I have my days. I have bad days, too, but I’m happier.
It was a process. I’m still learning to live in the present, in the now.
There are a lot of things I cannot do; and still, life is amazing. It’s beautiful and it’s worth it. You just have to open your mind and see all the beautiful things.
You have to learn to have both. You will always have tears, and you will have laughter, and you will have love, and you will have hate; and you have to balance those things and see that it’s worth it, both of them…because what’s happening to you right now that’s horrible and you think is like hell, this is going to teach you something. Let it be.
Do you want to be happy? Then just be happy. It’s your choice and you can be.” -yogachocolatelove
Beautifully, beautifully put. Let it be. You can be.
Savasana following power vinyasa…
Savasana just by itself…
My tumblr followers…