One of the best things about yoga (if not THE best), is that after each practice, you really do grow and you really do transcend into a higher self. You become enlightened by your own abilities and the miracles of your amazing body. You learn, you discover a lot about yourself, and you gain a great deal of humility. When all of this radiates from ourselves, we put peace into our lives and into the lives of those around us.
YESTERDAY JAY THINGS:
- Jay touched my back and said, “OMG. You are so sweaty!” and lifted his hand abruptly as if he touched fire. Rude. LOL…that’s what happens when you do yoga in a 105-degree room, sweetie.
- Jay surprised me with this book. So sweet of him. I was filled with so much joy and all I wanted was to give him a big hug, but I was soaked in sweat. He finally caved and allowed me to hug him :)
- Jay said, “Why are you shampooing your hair outside of the shower?” when I was putting mousse in it.
- Jay is full of himself and called himself “Grand Master Jason” of Jiu-Jitsu. Please.
Oh, my love…he’s amazing :)
I’ve been on the go, go, go all week. I’ve been stressed. I’ve had problems with the beau…GAH!
But anywho, we have a little table set up at the studio with a bunch of odds and ends, and a sign that says, “Take something, leave some change.” All monies collected will support a local charity. So I got this headband, and right before practice #9483839412 today, I took the time to just meet myself and love life. Things may have been like shit lately, and so I needed a reminder to just appreciate life; because even when the waves come crashing, a calm will always follow, and there’s still life!
Life is such a gift and sometimes, we need to pause for a bit and take a moment to love it, wherever we are in it. Take a moment, love life. Trust life. The universe is willing to share its energy with you if you are willing to be receptive and open! And if you feel like life is too intense at times and you’re always on the go, go, go, share your energy…maybe let go of some of that intensity and we, the universe, will gladly inhale that light for all to share.
“May the long time sun shine upon you, all love surround you, and the pure light within you guide your way on.”
Aloha :) Yoga was so full of bliss this morning! Mmmm! Now, off to watch the beau take Jiu-Jitsu photos at his school.
Happy, blissful week to you all :)
I am always home when I am on my mat.
A glorious vegan breakfast! Some kind of hash made of carrots, beets, and green onions, with huge chunks of browned potatoes and curry-seasoned tofu cubes, all of that with some kind of tomato-chili sauce and topped with vegan sour cream! :9
Happy weekend, radiant ones! May yours be filled with so much sunlight and bliss :)
Something I gave my beau today, just because :) He loved it and thought it was so unbelievably cute and sweet. He laughed, he smiled, and couldn’t stop giving me kisses :D
TOO LAZY TO WASH MY HAIR
1) …so I’m wearing a hat.
2) Did an extensive review on the Vayus, Nadis, Bandhas, and Chakras this past weekend.
3) This is my 958th post.
4) Lemmon pepper tempeh…ugh, so good with some plain old brown rice.
5) Modification of a pose is NEVER a sign of weakness; it means you are listening to your body and you are not letting the ego take charge.
6) “Keep being amazing.” -Jay texting me out of nowhere <3
7) Keep being amazing.
8) Pretty Little Liars is my guilty pleasure.
9) Do I have any followers who are PLL fans?! Holla!
10) People around me: “It’s Valentine’s Day this week, what are YOU gonna do?” Like nothing…I don’t care for it, neither does Jay.
11) My parents made me some vegetable and TVP (Textured Vegetable Protein) eggrolls a couple days ago. They were so. damn. good.
12) Do you hyperextend in your postures? A bend is a beautiful thing and it will SAVE you.
13) I’ve been talking about food I HAD, but I need breakfast now…actually, I have some overnight oats waiting for me- half regular/half dark chocolate almond milk, coconut, and almonds. Pretty much dessert and I am so okay with that.
14) “Fly me to the moon and let play among the stars…”
15) Keep being amazing.
16) What are you grateful for today?
Namaste, radiant souls :)