1) Where did September go?
2) Thirty-somethin’ yogis decided to get on their mat 6am this morning; inspiring and lovely. I am honored.
3) I have the same homemade dressing on my salads every time- sesame oil, lemon juice, pepper.
4) Sometimes, having to decide between food and sleep during my lunch break can be very hard :/ Today, food.
5) I hate having eczema.
6) The heart, cardiology…why? How can you live without a heart? How can you live without a heart? Life is gone without the two.
7) Any of you dressing up for Halloween?
8) I receive so much love from my followers. You all are so amazing. I am honored.
9) Breakfast for dinner tonight! Vegan French toast…UNF. OMG. too. uh-mazing.
10) GREY’S ANATOMY!!! I CAN’T WAIT TO WATCH IT TOMORROW ON HULU!!!
11) GREY’S FREAKING ANATOMY!!!
12) Honor yourself. Honor your practice.
13) Before I go to bed, read or knit? Read or knit?
14) You can’t do a headstand or a handstand. That’s okay. That does not mean you are not “good” at yoga.
15) Gonna play the “Operation” board game with the beau tomorrow night. Excited!
16) People can be so weird about nakedness and sex. Why? Such beautiful things.
17) Wherever you are in your practice is exactly where you should be, and that’s perfectly okay.
18) A couple Tim Burton films are coming out! I’m a fan.
19) Today, I honored my yoga practice. I am honored.